Wednesday 22 February 2012

Loving the Learning!

I spent the evening with an enthusiastic bunch of IML contacts, Bryan Hughes and the amazing IML helping teachers from Surrey school district!
I can't believe I am lucky enough to work in a district that understands the power of bottom up learning for their teaching staff. I have been given the awesome opportunity to work with an amazing staff of excited learners and the students are the ones that are benefiting! YES, that's right's  the teachers are actually the learners and the risk takers as they try to facilitate powerful learning opportunities for students.A willingness to fail in front of and learn alongside students has made GT a stimulating place to work and learning. I can't wait to share all the iPad tips and tricks that I learned from Bryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment